These Diamondback bike reviews and buyers guide is sure to help you make informed decisions when you’re out to get the best bike on the market. Diamondback is a trusted brand in the industry, and this review has been put together to guide you in purchasing just what you need.
5 Best Diamondback Bike Reviews
I know how much you like your bike sturdy and durable, so I have compiled this best Diamondback bike reviews and buying guides for your convenience. Biking is a popular activity in the United States and other parts of the world. Maybe it is for you too. Whether it is for transport, recreation, sport, or adventure, it is best to get a bike that works for you.
The Diamondback brand is known for strength and stability, as well as having bikes suitable for mountainous terrains, roads, city rides, and for kids. Most of their bikes are also very gender friendly. So, stay with me as I take you into the world of Diamondback’s finest bikes. They’re worth every penny you spend because they offer great value for money. They are;
|Diamondback Bicycles Women's Clarity 2 Complete Performance Hybrid Bike||from $322.00||View More Details|
Diamond bicycles are gender inclusive, and this is a sure proof of that fact. This women’s 2016 Clarity 2 Hybrid Bike gives you maximum comfort and performance. It is called a hybrid bike because you can get the best of mountain and road experiences with it. This bicycle is available in different sizes including Xtra Small (5’-5’3”), Small (5’3-5’6”), Medium (5’6”-5’9”), Large (5’9”-6’) and Xtra Large (6’-6’4”). The bike is shipped 85% assembled, as other minor assembling and installations can be done at your local bike shops. If you’re bicycle savvy, you can do it yourself. The bike is rated 4.2 out of 5 stars and makes my list of best Diamondback bikes review and buying guides.
- It is Sturdy and Smooth: The Women’s 2016 Clarity Hybrid Bike allows for smooth riding, due to its sturdiness and stability. There are no unnecessary wobbling or shaking on this bike. It is perfect for your feminine comfort.
- Disc Brakes for Convenience: You no longer have to worry about bad brakes and too frequent maintenance, replacement or repairs. The brakes are super sharp for when you need a quick stop from a descent, even when it’s raining.
- Multiple Gears: The bicycle has 21 gears for your riding convenience. This comes really handy when you need to make a big climb or when you’re ascending, even at low speed. This offers you multiple speed options too.
- Flexibility: The Women’s 2016 Clarity Hybrid Bike is also known to adapt to fenders and racks easily. With this feature, it can be used as a daily commuter, and not just a weekend bike.
- Lightweight: Although the bike is durable, strong and responsive to manipulations, it is also lightweight, light enough for you to easily lift it off the ground. This also makes self-service and maintenance easy to carry out.
- There are complaints of underperforming brakes.
|Diamondback Bicycles Insight 2 Complete Hybrid Bike, 18"/Medium, Blue||$399.99||View More Details|
The simple sleek design of this hybrid bike is a proof of Diamondback’s commitment to making sure you enjoy your ride. With its basic blue attractive color, the high point of this goes beyond its durability. Coming at a weight of 27 pounds and a product dimension of 54 x 29 x 8 inches, it is more than able to carry you comfortably. Do not let the sophisticated look deceive you, the industry-compliant aluminum alloy frame is durable and rugged. The straight-blade fork is also designed for reliable handling. It is also rated 4.2 out of 5 stars.
- Steady Wheels: The beautifully-designed slim wheels doesn’t take the strength away from this bike. The double-wall road wheels are DB equation 700C standard, and suitable even for mountainous terrains.
- Mechanical Disc: The 160mm-rotor Tektro Aries disc is mechanically built and convenient for any kind of riding you engage in.
- 21-Speed Drivetrain: The drivetrain is designed by Shimano. Equipped to transmit power and provide gears for any terrain, you only need to invest little energy to power your bike.
- Comfortable Flat-bar Cockpit: This comfortable cockpit provides an upright riding stance which is good for your spine. Also, this posture gives you control of your ride and a clear view ahead.
- High Performance: Whether it is used as a commuter, a leisure bike, or for just short rides around your neighborhood, the Diamondback Insight 2 Hybrid Bike is a high-performance bike that suits your needs.
- Some users complain that multiple adjustments are required to get a smooth ride.
- Initial rattling and shuddering may also be experienced with the brakes.
|Diamondback Bicycles Trace ST Dual Sport Bike, Silver||from $394.60||View More Details|
This dual sports mountain bike keeps you going on until the end of the road. It just keeps going. Ride after ride, you have nothing to worry about. The 6061-T6 aluminum alloy frame carries all the weight on this one and maintains its stability. The handling is also very solid, with the handle resting on blade-like high-tensile steel fork for optimum strength. You can also enjoy reliable stopping power on this one, with quality alloy linear pull brakes. The steady dual sports tires are fabulous for roads and bike tracks and keep you powering on in great speed.
- Thick Tyres: The focus on this Diamondback Bicycle is strength and durability. These attributes, combined with speed to make this Product a good brand for both beginners and expert riders.
- Smooth Gear-Shifting Mechanism: You can easily adjust your speed on this one, from fast to super fast, and from fast to slow. This is made possible with a convenient gear-changing system.
- Strong Pull Brakes: The Alloy Linear Pull Brakes makes it easy to come to a halt, even in top speed. The reliable stopping power keeps you in full control of your ride. This is great for preventing accidents.
- Money-Back Guaranty: At the event that you’re not entirely satisfied with this product, you can simply return it and get a full refund. Can you ever get a better deal than this?
- Customer Support: Diamondback bikes offer great customer support, for technical help, user manual, and various warranty options available. It is the same for the Trace ST Dual Sports Bike.
- Some users have complained of difficulty in setting up the product.
|Diamondback Bicycles Haanjo Metro Complete Commuter Bike||$550.00||View More Details|
This masterpiece of a commuter road bike gives you much more value than you’re paying for. It is fun and durable. Its designs and unique features make it ideal for city-wide transportation. With a perfect blend of speed, control, durability, and efficiency, the Haanjo Metro is a complete no-brainer for anyone out on the market for a reliable road companion. With just 9 gears, it is as efficient as bikes with multiple gears. The frame is made of hard aluminum to provide great structural support while offering you flexibility for whatever accessories you wish to toss in. The bike derailleurs and gear shifters are Shimano Acera.
- 9 Speeds: I know that some people want their bikes to have a lot more gears. However, for a commuter bike, 9 speeds are more than enough. This bike will take you as fast as you need to go around your city.
- Unique Brake System: Unlike many other bikes which make use of the regular dual pivot, the Haanjo Metro Commuter Bike features Tektro Disc Brakes, which tend to perform better in different weather conditions. This gives you enhanced safety. And because they are hydraulic, very minimal pressure is required to bring the bicycle to a stop.
- Sturdy Wheels: The wheels are also built to withstand bumps, rough terrains, and much more weight than other road bikes. This is due to the strength of its double-walled DB Equation Rims.
- Superior Seat: For added support, the seat is better padded for enhanced comfort. The DB X-Durance alloy seat post also covers a wider area and provides maximum support for the saddle.
- Rugged Tyres: The Schwalbe Citizen Tyres featured in this bike is powered by Kevlar Guard. It has far better stability and traction with a size of 700c x 37c. Apart from ensuring a smooth ride, they are very durable and long lasting.
- 9 gears may seem inadequate for riders who’re used to having more gears on a road bike.
|Diamondback Bicycles Diamondback Century Sport Road Bicycle 58cm Frame / Blue, 58 cm / X-Large||Currently out of stock||View More Details|
If you’re considering joining the road bikers rank, this Century Sports Road bike is a good way to start. This is another road bike that solves the problem of complexity associated with other road bikes. It is fit to ride and highly accessible. It has several amazing features that put it ahead of the pack, and yet at an affordable price. The attractive look from the bent handles, with an enhanced geometry that gives a taller head tube for a more upright position than regular road bikes. It has a 2 x 8 drivetrain and a 7005 aluminum alloy frame set for extra durability.
- Attractive Design: This bike was ergonomically designed with an attractive external construction. The handles are curved for comfort and style. Even the colors are bright and eye-catching. This makes it a great combo of beauty and confidence.
- Smooth Operation: The Century Sports Road bike is also built with ease of control. It has very smooth shifting and braking operations that make the entire riding experience easy and convenient.
- EPG Advantage: You’d know how much good the EPG design does when you ride for a long time without any back or neck ache. You’re also less prone to fatigue when you ride on this bike because it allows you to be in a relaxed posture.
- Easy Assembly: Most Diamondback bikes come almost 85% assembled. This leaves just a little job for you or your local bike shop. When properly assembled, these bikes remain intact and run smoothly.
- Beginner’s Choice: With an easy setup, comfort, convenience, stability, and all the tools put in place, this road bike is the best way for beginners to launch their biking hobby.
- The tires are not as thick as those of some other Diamondback road bikes.
Why You Should Get a Diamondback Bike
Having read my best Diamondback bike reviews and buying guides, it’s important that you know why Diamondback bikes are an industry leader. This will help you make a decision.
If you actually followed the link to check out all the bikes I reviewed, you’d notice that they are very budget friendly. All the bikes are between $250 and $700, a good deal considering their quality. If you’re looking for a budget-friendly bike without compromising quality, this is the one for you.
As I stated earlier, Diamondback is a brand that does not compromise its quality for anything. Whether it’s a simple road bike or a sophisticated mountain bike, the parts are made with the highest quality materials possible at that price. This is why you’ll get a pleasurable riding experience for as long as you own the bike.
Another important factor with the Diamondback brand is its attention to comfort. From the design of the handles to the forks, and the seats, down to the lightweight, the bikes are built to make life easy. So you can ride all day around the city with ease and not get easily fatigued. Every ride is a date with fun.
Diamondback bicycles come almost fully pre installed, except for a few parts that can be fixed yourself. If you cannot do it, you should take it to a bike shop that can. There might also be some tweaking and adjustments to be done. Apart from these, the manufacturers have pretty much-done everything for you.
I don’t know how many other bike makers can do this, but it’s a very big deal. If you get a Diamondback bike, and for any reason, you’re not satisfied, you can simply return it and get your full refund back. It doesn’t get any better than this. This is also a proof of how sure they are of their products.
The amazing customer service support that Diamondback offers has actually set a standard in the industry. It’s hard to beat it. Whether it’s technical support, or you simply have a question about any of their products, they are more than obliged to swiftly respond, and they do- quickly too.
It’s important to mention this very vital factor that makes the brand stand out on the market. The brakes on the bikes are durable and perfectly fitted for high performance. Your safety is important to Diamondback and they cannot risk that by installing brakes that do not work. Most of the products also have the preferred disc brake system.
Another important attribute of the brand is its sturdiness. They are built to be strong, stable and able to withstand tough conditions. The frames are usually made of tough, quality aluminum that gives the required structural support and strength. This is why it can carry you conveniently without any hassle.
The fact that biking is fast becoming a national tradition is not far fetched. With the congested traffic in our major cities, caused by the weekday rush, bicycles usually provide a better alternative. It is also a good way to exercise and shed some extra weight. And for those who just like to ride around for fun, there are a plethora of options to choose from.
This best diamondback bike reviews and buyer’s guide is the product of an in-depth research. I have spent months observing these bikes and collecting information on which offers what benefits. I am sure that this bike will help you make the right decision. Depending on your needs and budget, you can place your order for anyone that suits your taste. Don’t worry. You can thank me later.
See related posts: